Roomba 536 is designed to handle carpets and hard floors with an in-built technology to automatically adjust to suit transition from one floor type to the other. According to iRobot, Roomba 536 is equipped with improved cleaning technology featuring a powerful motor and counter-rotating brushes. This is to help Roomba reach deep into carpets so as to get rid of the dirt, dust and pet hair hiding in there.
It is usual of manufacturers to speak of their products in enticing ways to have customers troop in to make purchase. From manufacturers end, it is indicated the robot is able to clean along walls and edges, as well as hard to reach areas. According to them, Roomba shows versatile maneuverability, and so does not get stuck on cords and other things. What’s more, Roomba features a dirt detecting technology and hence, focuses more on dirtier areas to ensure they are clean.
In ascertaining the true story so as to be a better judge, a number of sites were visited to know how users were coping with Roomba. The write-up is a summary of user reviews just to help assess Roomba’s performance, and subsequently make the right decision concerning purchase of the robot.
Interestingly, Roomba is careful not to shed collected dirt about the floor during navigation. It also does well at transitioning from carpets to hardwood floors. For most users, Roomba is able to make its way back to the homebase after a hard day’s work. There are however few complaints about Roomba’s failure to return to its homebase. It’s transition between carpet and wood floors has been testified, and given a plus. It is able to go under beds and has proven to focus more on dirtier places, making sure they appear clean. Moreover, Roomba is great with its vittual wall technology. It is relatively quiet, and hence affords users the chance to comfortably enjoy some tv shows while it goes about its business in the same room. In respect of performance, Roomba 536 is compared to the Dyson Vacuum Cleaner, and has been indicated to be a better servant than the upright vacuum cleaner and other more expensive robotic vacuum cleaners. Beoynd carpets and hard floors, the robot also does well on rugs.
For some users, Roomba’s suction power is never enough. Take note, Roomba’s suction may not be able to handle particle the size of which is heavier than pet hair. Roomba would always resort to its ani-tangle technology whenever it gets stuck; but you cannot be guaranteed that it will always succeed. Roomba would require you to offer a regular cleaning of the brushes and wheels in order to make the most out of it.
While Roomba enjoys an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on buzzillionz.com, it chalks average ratings of 4.4 and 4.0 on hsn.com and amazon respectively.
- Cleaning head automatically adjusts to vacuum carpets and hard floors. Includes a set of replaceable brushes, two extra filters and two brush cleaning tools.
- AeroVac? technology maximizes air flow through Roomba's cleaning head to pull hair and debris off the brushes and into the bin evenly.
- iAdapt? Responsive Technology ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can?t easily reach, including under and around everyday obstacles and vacuuming until the job is complete.
- Preset up to seven cleaning times per week for Roomba to automatically vacuum wherever and whenever you want. Automatically senses dirtier spots and spends more time cleaning those area.
- Virtual Wall® Lighthouse confines and guides Roomba from room to room, then guides it back to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cycles.
Last Update: 21 hours ago